9 USES OF ANIMATION IN YOUR BUSINESS
The uses of animation in your business are so beneficial that you will get to know in this article. further. Animated videos have the dynamism to grab the customer's attention. They can be creatively used in any tone, be it professional, emotional, informative, or fun, leave a lasting impression on the customer.
Traditional marketing tactics no longer serve their purpose. In a low attention span society with emerging trends, marketers must look for new ways to focus their products and services.
Let's look at some of the main uses of animation.
1. Education: It is known that the human mind tends to remember videos and images more than textual information. Animation can be effectively used for educational purposes to improve the acceptance of students, trainees, and even teachers. Animation videos bring extraordinary changes in the academic abilities of unsuspecting students.
2. Entertainment: The entertainment industry uses animation very widely for various purposes. Various animation services are used as entertainment on multiple platforms such as television, media, the internet, and even smartphones. Several top animation companies offer entertainment animation services. There are many animated series and movies made for children and adults that can be enjoyed like regular movies. Most jobs in this field would be advertised as animation jobs.
3. Advertising and Marketing: The benefits of animations in the advertising industry are quite amazing. Advertisements are always required to be creative and connected to the real world. Animation plays an important role in making effective advertisements to capture the imagination of the audience and entice the audience to buy the advertised product. The rapidly growing internet usage has given birth to a new platform where animated ads are widely used for target groups of all ages.
4. Architecture and Engineering: Architecture is the art and science of designing buildings, landscapes, and structures to achieve a desired appearance and functional purpose. Architects use 3D models to get ideas of how they want their buildings/offices/apartments to look before they build them in concrete or wood, etc. Animation can be used to solve technical problems in many different ways. Animation is also used in product development planning, where companies can create prototypes of their products before manufacturing them. This allows them to see if there are any issues or bugs that need to be fixed before investing large sums of money into mass production.
5. Industrial designing: Industrial design is the process of designing products, systems, and services that are both functional and aesthetically pleasing. Industrial designers are interested in creating products that are both useful and effective. Industrial design is a broad term that encompasses many different disciplines; this may include aesthetics, ergonomics, or usability as well as marketing.
6. Business graphics: Motion graphics is the process of creating video or animated graphics. You may be familiar with motion graphics from seeing them in commercials, product demos, or even movie trailers. Motion graphics design can be done by hand or with computer software.
7. Website and UI design: Animation is a great way to engage users. It is also a good way to convey information in a more interesting way. Animation can help make a user interface more intuitive, responsive, and fun/playful. It makes sense for web design to use animations many people are used to on their mobile phones or tablets. The animation should be used sparingly so it doesn't distract from what you're trying to say or show on your website. If you want users to stay on your site for more than 5 seconds then the animation will help guide them through the content more easily.
8. Game industry: The gaming industry uses animations extensively compared to other industries. Today every game consists of 3D characters and all these characters are created through animations. The entire gaming industry depends on these 3D animations. Each game is modeled and created using animations. Graphics professionals perform many modeling practices such as texturing, lighting, and rigging as requested by the client. Animation is used in video games and online games and its use is increasing every day.
9. Retail business:
Retail is one of the industries that has benefited the most from using of animations. Marketers conduct extensive promotions to present the product to customers. 3D animation models and videos can clearly include product features and benefits. The use of animations in retail is growing rapidly. Animations are used to show microscopic features and easily present an object from many different angles, especially when such features are difficult to describe. 3D animations are particularly useful for demonstrating product features.
Companies that used animations to promote their products saw a remarkable 40% increase in sales. 93% of marketers use videos for online marketing, sales, and communication. 96% of B2B companies plan to use video in their content marketing in the coming years. 81% of people feature their videos on their brand's website.
The classic marketing formula is also the safest, AIDA (Attention, Interest, Desire, Action) and Animation videos are perfect for this space.